Saturday, January 10, 2009

I've lost it!

I don't know if it is stress, if I am going crazy or what. But my mind is in a fog and I feel like I am not connected to anything. Like earlier this morning, I realized I did not have my watch on but I never take it off except to take a shower. I sort of remember taking it off but not when or why and I did not know where I put it. Finally I had to resort to God and ask Him where it was and it was between the pillows in my bed.
Then William was throwing a fit and I put him on a time out. He socked me in the cheek and I hit his face; that is so not me. It was not hard enough to leave a mark but now I am afraid I am losing it.
I am gong to try to meditate and see if that will help but I have to sort out what the boys are arguing over. Thanks my friends!

No comments: