Monday, January 5, 2009

Where has time gone!

Sometimes I don't like to blog if I am not alone, because interuptions bother me!

Well Christmas has come and gone. The boys had so much fun. I'll post some layouts as soon as I get my photoes back! William has been so good over thebreak from school; But I keep waiting for him to go back to his old ways. I need to stop doing that.

There is nothing really going on. I am trying to clean up the living room so we can take down the tree. I hate taking it down, it brightens my day.

I am getting some of the Bittersweet Papers, mostly the browns and reds but I have a special project for the one all pink one I got. I hope it looks good enough IRL as I picture it. But time will tell.
Well I better fix Parker some lunch and then I am going to try to scrap a page or 2, if possible!

No comments: